Friday, August 21, 2009

My Review of SIGG Water Bottle with Screw Top - 32 oz.

REI

More than just pretty, a SIGG water bottle is extrusion-pressed from a single piece of aluminum for seamless, leakproof construction!


My constant companion

Papa Grizz Oakland, CA 8/21/2009

 

5 5

Gift: No

Pros: Leakproof, Durable, BPA Free, Impact Resistant, Good Capacity, Unique Design

Best Uses: Gym, Commuting, Everyday, At work, Hiking, Camping

Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer

I've had mine for a year now. It's been with me through all kinds of adventures. It fits nicely in my bag, so it goes with me everywhere. The capacity is perfect. No bad flavors or leaching. It's tough. The aluminum dents pretty easily, but as far as I'm concerned the dents add character. I love my bottle. Make sure you rinse it out with hot water and leave it to air dry over night, and you're good to go. Highly recommended.

()

No comments: